Search Search Search Search Results...

8.21.2009

Reported humidty = 39,000%. Pores pour, skin soaked slick, alliteration alliterates already. Keep it together, keep it together, take me out. Empty the bucket of ice around my shoulders, feels so damn good. Need a hose on permanent mist, need my brain to permanently mist so that words would speckle the paper and run far. Take me out.

I'll cheat and hope that no-one notices. I'll record how the dialogue should sound, try one thousand techniques in the hopes that one gimmick will take off and burn this city. Now there's a fire around my bonsai tree, the poor thing, and the fire begins to rage out of control. Band with me brothers and we'll put it out. The extinguisher is near the door- no the closet door in the bedroom. It's too late now, conjure me a new one. Conjure metaphor, the ticking hands of a relative depression. Help me realize the dream, the goal, that the interests should supersede all.

No comments:

Post a Comment