Search Search Search Search Results...

2.04.2009

Let it rip through our coded silences,
Yellow teeth, lips taught, cracked even
Slightly sick and exacerbating an inflamed
Poet write on, who now, what now, how now now, now
Nothing at all flies like a drug reference
In a bad song we sing, choruses of childlike
yoga poses.

Questions and conversations fly
You flippant floozy with your alliteration
How uncool, uncouth belcher that you be
Lament bittersweet judgments,
Thrown-in clichéd fastballs my idioms of idiocy
And to Narnia we all go.

Referencerama isn't a bad one, is it
Pop life, thug life, no life, one life
We are all little compositions of NRG
And the pressure builds, like a crockpot of
Pot (yes my lady drug reference, you boob)
Ninny, and all the other ways of saying-
Err dumb. Vehement lies forked 666 roads
On my little ol' Harley.

And the Oscar goes to the biggest loser
Why why why? Can we bring the talent pool just
a little closer to the sun. Let the burned
burn on. Let the cocks swaggle some more.
Slang that blade my rapper friends.

Da da the da da up the wah wah
It's my latest pop song, with my
T&A, you know you want a taste,
Shake shake shake and the salt tumbles
Through the siv, blindness, nay
Madness ensues, ensures our mutual
(and beneficial) love explosion.

Lustolot is the place of my excalibur
heh, that's right Guinevere-dear
To you I say, let the peace play
a little foreign influence and I'm hooked
again it's like a record created,
grooves shaved, spiral to a nautilus
and I'm hollow.


No comments:

Post a Comment